Monday 26 August 2013

Our last night at Clacton Outlet!

*****
Nextra-terrestrial giraffe party at Clacton Factory Outlet Essex
Our last night at Clacton Outlet - Nextra-terrestrial and giraffe characters party
Oh how I have enjoyed my summer at Clacton Factory Outlet! There has been so much to see, such lovely people - and SHOPPING!!! Tonight is my last night here - tomorrow I go back to Colchester Zoo for a while before the neckst stage of my journey. I'm looking forward to being at the Zoo again, but I will miss Clacton Outlet ...

But tonight it's party time! Here in the dark we are dancing and making merry with good food and music. The giraffe characters painted on me have come alive as usual once the humans have gone, not only to make the most of our last night here, but also because it is Raph G. Neckmann's birthday! Raph is the tall giraffe in the pin-striped suit. In honour of his birthday, we have been playing giraffe hopscotch - with the giraffe drawn to look like him, glasses too!
*****
Giraffe Hopscotch - Raph G. Neckmann style - Ingrid Sylvestre
Giraffe Hopscotch - Raph G. Neckmann style!

 *****
Don't worry, Clacton Outlet - we'll clean up the chalk marks before the morning!! :)

*****