Wednesday 5 June 2013

Stand Tall for Giraffes at Clacton Factory Outlet!


Nextra-terrestrial enjoying sun at Clacton Factory Outlet - Stand Tall for Giraffes Colchester Zoo
Nextra-terrestrial enjoying the sun at Clacton Factory Outlet - Stand Tall for Giraffes
*****
Ooh I'm enjoying the lovely sunshine and summery atmosphere here!
*****
I've been getting loads of visitors - you can see some of them on Clacton Factory Outlet's facebook page. The kids and their families love to find the giraffe characters painted all over me - and the giraffodils round my feet! You can download and print colouring pictures of them here on my blog - keep visiting the blog and checking as more colouring pictures are added.
*****
Nextra-terrestrial giraffe sculpture at Clacton Factory Outlet - Stand Tall for Giraffes at Colchester Zoo
Nextra-terrestrial giraffe at Clacton Factory Outlet - Stand Tall for Giraffes

Don't you think the blue sky matches my ears perfectly?
*****