Sunday 2 June 2013

Ooh, where am I?

*****
Stand Tall for Giraffes - Nextra-terrestrial in transit

What an eventful few hours this has been! After spending many days in storage with all the other giraffes, passing the time chatting and playing games, we were suddenly all loaded onto transporters to go to our new homes for 12 weeks ...
 *****

Stand Tall giraffes in transit
*****
Stand Tall for Giraffes - Nextra-terrestrial in transit

After what seemed like quite a long journey I was left standing in unknown surroundings. I felt very alone. Where were all my giraffe friends? Were there any humans here?
*****
Stand Tall for Giraffes - Nextra-terrestrial

"Stand Tall," I said to myself, feeling a tear roll down my neck.

Then suddenly I was surrounded by friendly, welcoming people! They smiled at me, put their arms round my neck and posed for photographs with me. There was a lovely feeling of celebration. "Welcome!" they said, "Welcome to Clacton Factory Outlet, we're so glad to have you here."

*****
Stand Tall for Giraffes - Nextra-terrestrial arrives at Clacton Factory Outlet

Ooh, now I know this is going to be a nexciting, fun-filled summer!
*****